I welcome and encourage submissions from just about anybody. However, the submission must meet the following requirements:
- In general, it must adhere to the core principles and mission statement, which can be found in the about page.
- Don’t forget to thoroughly cite your sources. It does not matter which method you use, as long as it is consistent and provides a URL to the information. I will reformat the citations as hyperlinks.
- It should be well-researched and in-depth. Try to keep it as concise as possible, but don’t worry if it’s on the longer end.
- If possible, try to include at least one relevant image for a thumbnail.
- For any images or other media you use, please ensure that you are not in violation of any copyright laws. Here is an excellent source for searching specifically for images already cleared for unrestricted use. Additionally, please provide an attribution for your image, such as a URL, a name, or both.
Send your work to email@example.com, and if your piece is approved, I will review it and work with you to bring it to publication on the website. If you’d like, you can also contact me with your article idea for confirmation that I’m looking to cover that topic before beginning work on a piece.
I have yet to sort out legal requirements for handling money in regards to taxes and ownership, so unfortunately I cannot pay for submissions at this point. Everything is on a volunteer basis, and you own the content of your submission.